Does it pass the CRAAP test?
Consider these aspects of quality:
- Currency -- Is it up to date enough for your topic (minimum wage)?
- Relevance -- Is this website useful for answering the research question: Should we raise the minimum wage to $15 an hour?
- Authority -- What are the author's qualifications? Is the organization well-known and respected?
- Accuracy -- Does the author cite sources? Is the tone professional and rational? Has the information been edited?
- Purpose -- Is the author or organization trying to persuade, entertain, or provide just the facts? Does the author or organization stand to profit or benefit somehow?